Thursday, September 13, 2007

First Post

Faithful, nonexistent fans of Hell Raiser Radio,

Welcome to the beginning of a major facelift, Gene Simmons' daughter crying style. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, buy the lastest season of Gene Simmon's Family Jewels on DVD and you'll see the kind of facelift I'm talking about.

Anyway, we're trying to expand our fanbase, and Fed and I realized we can't do that with our current meak college radio standards. Podcasting is the way to go, for multiple reasons, but those are obvious and I won't get into them. I've created this blog as a companion piece to the podcast, to keep you updated on our incredibily busy schedules with drugs, hookers, homelessness, and education... SO KEEP CHECKING IT!!!! PCHTAAAAWWW!

Thanks sweetie pies...

- Alex S.

No comments: